Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Sexy!


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you-ooo!
Happy Birthday to you!



This was who I fell in love with
'so many years ago' (hehe).

**NOTE: Lust was probably more accurate at the time (can you blame me? I mean really! Just look at that smile. - hehe) -- but it sure didn't take long for that to change. And trust me when I say, that there is a heart deep inside there that's even bigger than that awesomely captivating smile. :-)



... and here he is today
(he's on the right - LOL).

Happy Birthday, sweety!
I Love You

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

HAAAAAAAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!!

... And when you come back... We can celebrate!

8:01 PM  
Blogger So Not Right said...

How the hell did I not know it was Jeff's Birthday...I am SO NOT RIGHT.
We will definately celbrate when you boys get here to Dallas!!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger DEREK said...

nice post, happy late birthday!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home